Pages

Monday

Problem solved....

With such bad light in the UK at the moment (due to the horrible weather & it getting dark early) I have been finding it hard to take a decent photo of my cards....problem solved! I treated myself to a photo light box. Hope the results look better.
I made this card for a couple of challenges.
Papercraft Star - Challenge 128 - white on white
Flutter by Wednesday Flutter by Wednesday#223 -winter white

Ingredients used:
Marianne Creatables butterfly die.
Nellie Snellen multi frame die - square.
Sticky pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have a light box!! Enjoy! Gorgeous card! Love that butterfly! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Winter white creation Sarah, gorgeous butterfly,lovely CAS style..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete